Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Govt. Degree College Bhadarwah, District Doda(J&K)
The primary aim of IQAC is to act as the agent of change, developing a system for integrating various activities of the institution, providing the mechanism for sound decision-making, ensuring the quality culture in the Institutional functioning and inculcating the best practices.
- To sustain enhance and facilitate the internalization of the quality culture in the Institutional functioning.
- To promote innovative practices and student support services.
- To set attainable quality benchmarks for curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To promote and strengthen research and extension activities within the institution.
- To coordinate and improve internal communication mechanism for better policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.
- To integrate and upgrade the teaching learning with the latest technologies.
To evolve into a premier institute of higher learning and to produce the quality graduates who have the quest for excellence and the capability to serve the society with their intellectual capacity and young talent preserving the national, human and spiritual values.
Our Mission is to provide the world class quality education in context of NEP-2020 to the learners and training in multiple skills, inculcating in them the scientific temper, scholastic inquest, national, human and spiritual values to keep them inspired and motivated in pursuit of knowledge.